Last Update: December 20, 2017
We’re Graphic Wallet and welcome to the Graphic Wallet Refund Policy. We would like to be completely happy about your purchases. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please login to Graphic Wallet, and contacting our Customer Support.
Here are the situations in which we expect to give a refund or non-refund on an item and related services you have purchased.
During of the custom job time.
Can refundable during of the custom job time. However, you will not be refund after submitting source files.
Items that have not been downloaded.
If you have not downloaded a purchased item within one months from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for refund. You will need to provide us with the invoice number of the purchased product to confirm your statement that you have not downloaded the item. Although we think 3 months is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the item.
Why a refund may not be given.
If the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it.
- The item did not meet your expectations.
- You simply change your mind.
- You bought an item by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You ask for goodwill, or
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
We always make fair choices, and since we have the right to make all decisions, you must agree to our final decision.